The SouthCoast team is seeking an experienced Retail Property Manager who will be based in Atlanta and who will play a key role on our Property Management Team. The Property Manager will be responsible for ensuring that a portfolio of properties is managed, operated, & maintained at levels that enhance value & meet or exceed company & industry standards for maintenance & sustainability. This position will ensure that the properties meet established operational & financial goals by inspecting properties, hiring and directing vendors and service providers, reviewing financial, market, & operational reports, & developing & implementing appropriate action plans to achieve results.
- Inspect assigned properties in accordance with company procedures at least monthly, identify any physical plant deficiencies & correct the deficiency in accordance with budgeted guidelines, established property standards, & ownership approval
- Maintain role as primary contact for tenants relative to tenant service requests; proactively meet with tenant representatives on scheduled basis; if applicable, communicate regularly with third party facility managers, providing necessary support & information
- Prepare annual operating budgets for assigned properties
- Ensure all properties are in compliance with & use company standard continuing service agreements
- Review operating statements & prepare variance reports
- Maintain accurate & complete system data to include tenant insurance information, property information sheets, site plans, roof inventory spreadsheets, etc.
- Follow up on late rent payments & participate in second level collection discussions & write default letters consistent with obligations & rights within lease; review accounts aging reports to ascertain status of collections & balances outstanding & to evaluate effectiveness of current collection policies & procedures; with approval, submit tenant accounts to attorney or agency for collection; assist with eviction of tenants in compliance with court order & directions from attorney or owner
- Assist leasing director with marketing vacancies; work closely with leasing director during new tenant up-fit
- 5 or more years of experience as a property manager responsible for managing multiple commercial properties
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficiency in using property management software (preferably Yardi) to complete & produce reports
- First-hand experience in multi-site property management and property operations, including all aspects of managing physical, operational, financial, and customer service requirements
- Ability to manage shifting priorities & workloads, work with project teams, & plan project scopes & manage project timelines to ensure deadlines are met
To apply, please submit a resume to email@example.com